Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hi All
Check - What Check??
Got word that my "check" was actually going to be a deposit into my account - Ok no problem - Next call - Um your deposit won't happen until Sunday ( remember work week is Sun - Thur) - so I'm going a weekend without my pay BUT I'm one step closer to getting this resolved - Here in UAE it's it will happen - in good time - don't worry - Uh Huh - worry and press or your screwed. But I have to tell you even ith all the "hassles" it's still an enchanting place and I look foreward to more adventures. This weekend - The Fish Market whre apparently you can buy a fish then have it cooked for you - araibic style - or any style you want. Should be interesting. I'm also told the vegatable market is across the street A BIG veggie market Hmm I'm intrigued.
That's all for now. Enjoying a rum and coke and relaxing for the rest of the evening.
Scott

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog idea. We get to read the unfolding story. Instead of a "who done it" we get to find out "if he got paid yet". I hope you get paid soon. The Fish Market sounds great. I am curious about the BIG veggie market. What types of vegetables do they have? Are they grown locally? Are you able to add pictures of your new corner of the world to the blog? Just letting you know I am thinking about you. Sue

    ReplyDelete