Friday, October 22, 2010

Beachcombing

Beachcombing - I found a decent time for the mile swim !
I tagged myself in the photo - but it may be hard to see. - If you click on the picture it will bring up a larger version. I'm directly in front (just off his shoulder to the left) of the guy in the red and black body suit in the back row right below the guy in the white shirt/blue shorts behind the railing.
You can just make out my face with the look of terror on it.
Hi All,
23 October 2010
As many of you know, I participated in the Abu Dhabi Mile Swim a week ago. The official times were released this past week and here are the results.
There were a 157 men and 46 women for a total of 203 swimmers.
My time was 28:22.
I placed 61st. This put me at the top 38.8% for the men or 30% over all.
I'm off to go swim in the ocean this morning with a group I met two weeks ago which will help with my navigation when swimming in the ocean for future races. (Remember there are no lane lines and it's easy to get off course.)
Thanks for all the support .
Love to all,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment