Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lazy but Excited

At the sea wall in Abu Dhabi sporting my New Albanian Brewery T.

Hi all,

Yes I've been lazy with no updates for a month. But in all truthfulness, not much has occurred.

BUT that's all about to change with Christine's arrival in 2 days.

We have much planned and #1 on the list is having my neighbor George - perform carpal tunnel surgery on Christine . - ( he is a European trained Orthopedic surgeon ) Not like I'd ask my neighbor Chris - a financial analyst to pick up a scalpel and cut on her so no worries there. This has been bothering her for years and with my healthcare benefits here, it doesn't make sense not to utilize the services available to us. Plus - with one hand immobilized, it will be much easier to penetrate Christine's defense's as I make my moves on her! hehehehe

We have shopping in Dubai's textile market and a trip to Al Ain Oasis on the menu as well.
(have I told you I hate driving in Dubai)

Since Christine will be joining me in September, we will be doing some entertaining and she can meet some more of my friends here as well. The ladies are looking forward to meeting her.

Work has been grueling. We started a computer software conversion for Materials Management - which always includes a financial conversion as well. Needless to say, my days are filled with trying to manage this and the other myriad of meetings and daily crisis's we seem to face here.

Never a dull moment.

We will have more for you soon ( note I said "we") Yes I am counting down the days and have been since before Christmas. (I have a countdown spreadsheet)

I will be arriving in Louisville in 72 days. See you all then.

Love,
Scott

2 comments:

  1. Like the t-shirt! I know that you're happy with Christine being there. Take good care of her!

    ReplyDelete